U.S. Geological Survey programs in New York.
Publisher: The Survey in [Reston, Va.?]
Written in English
- Geological Survey (U.S.),
- Water -- Pollution -- New York (State),
- Hydrogeological surveys -- New York (State),
- Earth sciences -- Research -- New York (State)
|Other titles||US Geological Survey programs in New York.|
|Series||U.S. Geological Survey fact sheet -- FS-032-96., Fact sheet (Geological Survey (U.S.)) -- FS-96-032.|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination|| p. :|
- Basic marketing
- The taming of Billy Jones
- A short history of the life, character and death of Capt. John B. Andrews
- Educational equality and the new selective schooling
- Getting even.
- Britains duty to-day
- handbook of wood pipe practice
- satires and epistles of Horace
- Sedimentary cover, North American Craton, U.S.
- adventures of Romney Pringle
- Departmental annual report no. 2, 1950
- Population trends in Wisconsins metropolitan and nonmetropolitan regions
- Montpelier, Jamaica
- Natural Philosophy for Beginners.: With Numerous Examples
- The building of Paris Hill village from 1789-2010
- Major Problems In African American History Volume 2 With Writings For College History
- Prospects for Green Liberal Democracy
- Brazil in the international system
- Breaking the cosmic circle
- The follies and fashions of our grandfathers (1807)
U.S. Geological Survey programs in New York. by United States Geological Survey Download PDF EPUB FB2
Additional Physical Format: Online version: Geological Survey (U.S.). U.S. Geological Survey programs in New York. [Reston, Va.]: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. by Geological Survey (U.S.) 1 edition - first published in Not in Library Water-level changes, toand saturated thickness,in the High Plains aquifer.
Get this from a library. U.S. Geological Survey water-resources programs in the New York District: fiscal years [Mary Patricia Lee;]. U.S. Department of the Interior | U.S. Geological Survey Supported by the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program Page Contact Information: Personnel Page Last Modified: Tue 14.
Geological Survey (U.S.), author. [Washington, D.C.]: United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, Washington: United States Government. Source: U.S. Geological Survey, data But in a city built on a low-lying coastal plain, on “black gumbo,” clay-based soil that is among the least absorbent in the nation, many experts say.
The U.S. Geological Survey said the earthquake hit close to Magna, Utah, about 10 miles west of Salt Lake City. It was the strongest to hit the state sinceofficials said.
By Maria Cramer. The U.S. Geological Survey says a magnitude quake was reported near South Glens Falls, New York at a.m. The Richter scale defines. American Commission on Stratigraphic Nomenclature,Code of stratigraphic nomenclature: Tulsa, Okla., Am.
Assoc. Petroleum Geologists, 19 p.